We consider leaders to be people with at least 10 years of experience in their field or a demonstrated call on their life to influence, teach, guide, or otherwise impact the lives of others, regardless of their years of experience.
The Summit team also reaches out to up-and-coming leaders recommended by another leader — or identified through our current work — and community leaders outside traditional power structures and institutions (i.e. undocumented leaders, leaders living in poverty, leaders affected by environmental injustice). Please send all nominations through this form.
- To nominate a leader to attend The Summit, please complete this form.
- If you are interested in attending, please indicate your interest with this application form.
Learn more about our ministries at sojo.net.
Childcare is available for infants through teenagers at a greatly subsidized cost. Sign up for all three days or just for the times you need. Children will be cared for by licensed and insured local caregivers and engaged in age-appropriate activities. Accommodations for babies and nursing mothers are also available.
Childcare is located in the heart of the conference center for easy access. All children will join their parents for mealtimes. Sign-up for childcare is available via The Summit’s registration site, and more information can be found here.
Any guest you bring who wants to attend The Summit’s programming or meals will need to register separately. Due to the topics discussed, parents should use discretion in having older children accompany them to any programmed Summit sessions.
In addition, leaders who have received an invitation to attend are welcome to transfer their acceptance and register for the next year’s Summit. If you would like to transfer your acceptance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and a confirmation that you would like to transfer your acceptance.
Registration scholarships are available on the registration form.
- Access to all sessions of The Summit, including Core Conversations, trainings, convenings, Capitol Hill day, and networking gatherings
- Access to the premiere Sponsor reception on Thursday
- All meals from Wednesday’s dinner through Friday’s lunch
- Free on-site parking and shuttle service to and from local Metro stations throughout the day
- Subsidized childcare for a minimal fee
Lodging and travel, including transportation to Capitol Hill, are not included in the registration fee.
Do you still have questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.