The Summit 2018 will be hosted at the Kellogg Conference Center and Hotel at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC. Shuttle service is available from Union Station (a nearby train station and transportation hub).
Our sliding scale of payment options is as follows, with limited scholarships available beyond these rates:
- Benefactor Rate ($950): This rate is the true cost of attending The Summit. We encourage those with the ability to pay this rate to do so to underwrite the planning and production of The Summit.
- Partner Rate ($495): For those employed by an organization that is able to cover the participant’s registration costs.
- General Rate ($350): For those attending from startup organizations or for individuals paying their own registration costs.
- Emerging Leader Rate ($195): For student leaders and those who are new faith/justice practitioners in their fields of expertise.
If you would like to request a registration scholarship for The Summit, apply here.
- To nominate a leader to attend The Summit, please complete this form.
- If you are interested in attending yourself, please indicate your interest with this application form.
Lodging and travel are not included in the registration fee, but an on-site hotel option is available. Childcare is available at The Summit Wednesday through Friday at the subsidized cost of $75. You may register your child here.
The children will be engaged in various age-appropriate activities throughout the day in a room just off the main hall, close to where the salons, convenings, and trainings are taking place. Parents will be able to check in on their children throughout the day if necessary, and the children will join their parents for all meals in the ballroom.
Do you still have questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.