The Summit 2018 will be hosted at the Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC. Shuttle service is available from Union Station (a nearby train station and transportation hub).
Our sliding scale of payment options is as follows, with limited scholarships available beyond these rates:
- Benefactor Rate ($950): This rate is the true cost of attending The Summit. We encourage those with the ability to pay this rate to do so to underwrite the planning and production of The Summit.
- Partner Rate ($495): For those employed by an organization that is able to cover the participant’s registration costs.
- General Rate ($350): For those attending from startup organizations or for individuals paying their own registration costs.
- Emerging Leader Rate ($195): For students and young organizers.
If you would like to request a registration scholarship for The Summit, apply here.
- To nominate a leader to attend The Summit, please complete this form.
- If you are interested in attending yourself, please indicate your interest with this application form.
Lodging and travel are not included in the registration fee, but an on-site hotel option is available. If you are planning on bringing children to The Summit and would like childcare, please indicate your interest by emailing email@example.com.
We will have a private room on-site for nursing mothers.
Do you still have questions? Contact us by filling out the form below.